Our comprehensive travel protection plan offers benefits, coverage and assistance services designed to meet travelers’ needs at affordable rates for items purchased through Taste of the Wine Country®.
Taste of the Wine Country Protection Plan Plus includes our Pre-Departure Waiver Benefits combined with Post-Departure Travel Insurance Benefits underwritten by Arch Insurance Company.
Themed cruises purchased through Taste of the Wine Country are subject to alternative cancellation policies. Please see reservation form for the specified cruise to be advised of policies and cancellation insurance purchases that are purchased via cruiseline directly. Such insurance purchased through cruiseline offers additional coverage that pertain to cruise travel.
TASTE OF THE WINE COUNTRY’ TRAVEL ARRANGEMENT AND WAIVER BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Price Protection: guarantees the price of trip as soon as either the reservation deposit is paid or the reservation is paid in full.
- Change Coverage: one-time waiver of supplier change fees for each trip component.
Trip Cancellation Benefits:
- For a covered reason, you receive reimbursement in cash of ALL cancellation fees (to a maximum of $10,000 per person) for your Taste of the Wine Country’ travel arrangements if you must cancel your trip prior to departure
- For any reason not otherwise covered under the Trip Cancellation Benefit, you receive reimbursement in Taste of the Wine Country travel certificates of ALL cancellation fees (to a maximum of $10,000 per person) associated with your Pleasant Holidays’ travel arrangements if you cancel your trip prior to departure.
- In all circumstances, any remaining balance on the reservation after the deduction of the cancel fees and protection plan premium will be refunded in cash or by credit card
- This Cancellation Waiver Benefit does not cover no-shows or occupancy upgrade charges. Taste of the Wine Country requires notice of cancellation. This benefit covers only those Travel Arrangements purchased from Taste of the Wine Country.
- Taste of the Wine Country travel certificates are non-refundable, non-transferrable, valid for one year from date of issue (but no later than 15 months from the date your Taste of the Wine Country Travel Arrangements were cancelled) and may not be redeemed for cash.
POST-DEPARTURE TRAVEL INSURANCE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Trip Interruption to cover expenses booked through Taste of the Wine Country if you interrupt your trip for a covered reason.
- Pre-Existing Medical Condition Exclusion Waiver is included when plan is purchased with initial reservation deposit, provided you are not already disabled from travel at time of purchase.
- $25,000 Accident & Sickness Medical Expense Benefit for covered expenses incurred during your trip (including up to $750 for emergency dental expenses)
- $50,000 Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains Benefit
- $1,000 Baggage and Personal Effects.
- $750 Trip Delay (maximum of $150 per day).
- $750 Missed Connection (3 hours or more).
- $250 Baggage Delay
- $25,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- One Call 24-Hour Worldwide Travel Assistance Services (including Travel, medical, business and concierge services).